Virtual Class Turkish Needle Lace Pansies and Violas with the Lace Museum
Time & Location
About the Event
Course Description Patterns: Small violas, small bi-color pansies, (if there is extra time in class, medium tri-color pansies)
Pre-requisite: Familiar with basic techniques of Turkish needle lace: Casting thread, tying double knots, and the straight return loop.
Patterns will be provided by US mail. If you have a copy of the intermediate and advanced pattern book please let the lace museum know so they can save on printing handouts.
This class is subsidized by an education grant made by the Silicon Valley Lace Guild.
Registration is only $35.
• Class will take place through the Google Hangouts platform. There will be no more than 12 students in class.
• Materials available a la carte and will be shipped. If you have a kit from a prior class, you will be able to use it.
• Please email us to to register: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are out of work and can not afford the $35, please apply for a grant. We appreciate your support and donations during this challenging time while we are closed.
• If you would like to speak to us on the phone, please send your name and number by email and a volunteer will return your call from their home.
• If all students consent to video recording, there will be a video of class in our Google Drive. It will be available to watch for 14 days after the class. The Lace Museum · 552 South Murphy Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 · · email@example.com